x

How do I stop sending "egift cards available" monthly email messages?

Every month my entire client list gets an auto email "Gift Cards From (my company name) Now Available!"  I've gone to active campaigns and it says I have no active campaigns. How do I stop this auto email from sending?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @9911, welcome to the Seller Community! 

This is really weird, if you head to the Gift Card tab on your Square Dashboard there is a button to send a marketing email for e-gift cards. Although this should be a one time email, rather than reoccurring on a monthly basis. 

I recommend reaching out to our Customer Success Team so they can take a closer look at this. This sounds like something our Engineering Team might have to look at. 

Message 2 of 5

Just wondering if you were ever able to edit/stop the monthly emails? I'm trying to figure that out as well! Thanks in advance! 

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@Jacks99 Were you able to check your recurring campaigns and make sure there isn't a monthly sending happening there? 

As Jack mentioned above, the eGift Cards campaign is a one time send that is enabled through the Gift Cards section of your Dashboard. 

Message 4 of 5

Hey, I read on another thread that the "free" campaign for egift cards doesn't give you the same reports at a normal "campaign." My dashboard says I don't have any campaigns. I set the free marketing email up to send twice to all reachable customers. Fortunately I don't need to edit anything but didn't know if it was possible either. So, now I know! Thanks for following up though! 

Message 5 of 5