x
Beta Member

Exporting Item Library from Online Store

Is there a way to export Item data from the Square Online Store? I can export from our Square Dashboard Item Library, but we're specifically looking for data that is only included in the online store info (i.e. Item code/url, sale pricing, fulfillment methods, etc.). Is there any way to do this?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Hey @Luppoleto !

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community ✏️

Hmmm. Depends on what specific report you need. You can filter Transactions and most Reports by source:

Would that work? Let me know! 💡

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

Hi @isabelle ,

Thanks for your help. I'm trying to get a report that will give me a list of all the items currently available in our online store with their key details. Under reports I can find a way to export the sales data about the items we've sold, but I'm looking for the full list of items, regardless if we've sold any or not. Do you know if anything like that exists?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi! I'm stepping in for Isabelle here. 🙂

The ability to export your item library directly from the Square Online Dashboard is a feature request. You can still export your item library from the Square Dashboard, but it will not specify which items are specifically in your online store. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 9
Beta Member

Why isn't there a simple export from the online store??? I too would like that feature. We have more than a thousand items online and fixing inventory issues is a royal pain. 

Message 5 of 9
Beta Member

Yes. What is going on with this very basic feature???

Message 6 of 9
Admin

Hi @WineSneak, thanks for adding to this thread. 

I don't have an update to share here at this time! We know that this is a popular request, but as you know, a lot goes into rolling out new features and we receive hundreds each week. 

I'll be sure to circle back on this thread with any future updates! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 7 of 9
Beta Member

This is a pretty basic request and should be at the top of the list

Message 8 of 9
Beta Member

I am sorry but it is sooo ridiculous that we can't export our online item inventory. 

Message 9 of 9