x
Beta Member

Exporting Wages and Tips to ADP

We're looking for a way to export "Wages and Tips" from Square to import into ADP.

Are there instructions from Square on how to do this?

Are any Square clients already doing this?

Any help is appreciated!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@amheckmann from the team tab go to shifts and from there you can export a report for any timeframe called labor & tips.  You can export this report as a .csv file and you should be able to import something like this into adp.

I think adp requires you to have an employee ID for each team member so it can effectively map everything on the import.  If you have any questions, I am sure your ADP representative can answer questions for you.

If you are using square exclusively I would look at square's payroll.

https://squareup.com/us/en/payroll 

You can still use the app to record and track time in other areas of your business and have all employees and different job codes in one place.

Hope this helps.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

@amheckmann You can, but not directly from Square.  You’ll need to use a third party app that will link to your Square account and your ADP account.  One that I am familiar with because I used it before I switched to Square Payroll, is Homebase. It can be found in the Square App Marketplace and at joinhomebase.com

There are probably other solutions, but they all would require an app between Square and ADP.  Heck, if you contact ADP they might have a solution, already.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 3 of 3