x

How do I remove my phone number from my printed receipts?

I have removed my phone number from the business information on the receipts page but it still prints my number out on the receipts. How can I remove my phone number from printing on the receipt. Thanks 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

@Depot5 You have to remove the phone number from your location settings.  From your dashboard, go to:

Account & Settings

Business Information

Locations

Select the location you want to change & clear the phone number

Save it

That should do the trick.  I tried it (temporarily) on my account and it worked as expected.

Best wishes,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

@Depot5 You have to remove the phone number from your location settings.  From your dashboard, go to:

Account & Settings

Business Information

Locations

Select the location you want to change & clear the phone number

Save it

That should do the trick.  I tried it (temporarily) on my account and it worked as expected.

Best wishes,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2