x

How Can Items Be Removed from the Active Queue?

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "Removing active items from the cue, WITHOUT shipping them"

So, I quickly added a new membership, and realized only after people began purchasing that it is listed as a physical item. I know how to change that and shipping setting were set to free, no problem. Here is what I want to do...how do I remove the items from active items without shipping them? There seems to be no option for "change to pick up", which was my first thought. I don't mind a work around for this one instance, my goal is to remove those items from active and have them go to completed sales. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi catcowyogi - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community with your question.

Our Square Online Store Support Team would be more than happy to help you out with this! They will be able to take a look at your account, discuss which options best suit your business, and walk you through the setup process.

If you'd like to speak with our Support Team by phone, you can give us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6am-6pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. If you call outside of these hours, you will be required to enter your Customer Code to validate your account.

You can also get in touch with our Messaging and Email Support Teams here.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2