x

How can I apply discount on items buy two for $3 if each item is $1.69?

How can I apply discount on items buy two for $3 if each item is $1.69?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @infinity1236-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

If you'd like to have an automatic discount applied to your items, take a look at this article.

Currently, you can set up three types of quantity discounts:

• Exact Quantity: When you add an exact item quantity to your cart, the discount will automatically trigger and apply to the item cost.
  • Minimum Purchase Quantity: When you add a minimum quantity of an item to your cart, a discount will apply to all of the specified items.
  • Buy One, Get One: When a customer buys a specified quantity of an item or category, a discount will apply towards additions of the same item or towards different item(s) added to the cart. For example, you can create a BOGO discount so that when a customer purchases 2 hats, they’ll receive 50% off the cost of a scarf.

Note: If you’d like to set up a buy one, get one free discount, just make sure to set the discount percentage amount to 100%.

I hope this is helpful information! Let me know if you have any questions about this. 

Message 2 of 4

Is it possible to set up a discount where if you buy BOTH Item A and Item B, then you get a % discount on any items from C, D, E etc.?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @TurtleTown,

I moved your post to an existing thread that links our Discounts Support Center article and goes over what kinds of discount options we offer.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4