x

Why does everyday say I’m booked all morning and evening when I am not?

I made my business hours correct but it won’t let my clients book morning and evening and I have no idea why

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @Klawzbykayla-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. 

Is your availability correct? Is that where you've input your schedule? Let me know! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 6

Hey I'm having same issue. I need help. My availability it open and set at the right time but client can't book past 3. I'm open til 6.

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Oh no, @Sydneygg521!

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community + sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble. I first recommend taking a look at your Appointment settings to see if there may be something you notice could be causing this to happen.

We're happy to try to guide you here, but for an issue like this, the fastest way to a resolution is to give us a call. If you haven't already, we recommend reaching out so that a member of our Appointments team can take a look at your account settings and dig in with you. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

same here. did you fix it?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @mterry 👋 Were you able to find any resolution by walking through the steps Valentina provided above? She also shared that you can flag this over to our Support Team at any time here

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6