x

How can I customize my cancellation policy?

I cannot see how to edit the cancellation policy.  I would also like to customize the text reminder to my clients but it does not seem to be an option.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Complexions! I can help out with this. 

Currently this action can only be made on the Square Dashboard. Once you're logged on head to the Appointments tab on the left hand side. 

At the top of your screen select settings and you will see the option to adjust your cancelation policy and your text reminders under the communication tab. 

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! 😀

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Message 2 of 4

Is there a good example of a good cancelation policy on the Square site, or does anyone have one they are willing to share? Thank you. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@browntrout We don't have a sample cancellation on our Support Center policy I'm afraid! There's some information about cancellation policies in our Town Square blog post.

Your policy can be tailored to your business but hopefully another seller can share theirs an example. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4