x

How can I customize the layout of my invoice so that I can use envelopes with specific "window"?

How can I customize the layout of my invoice so that I can use envelopes with specific "window"?  I am printing invoiced and then addressing by hand because they don't seem to fit any envelopes that I have found.  I should be able to print and invoice and fold it in a way that the address is then lined up with a "window" in the envelope.  I looked through the customization of invoices and found nothing.  Please help!

It is very frustrating how Square seems to think that no one is still mailing out invoices and wanted to print receipts, and so many other "old fashioned" things.  How can I customize the layout of my invoice so that I can use envelopes with specific "window"?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hm, have you tried to use our customizable invoice templates, @peter272?

It sounds like something like this may be what you're looking for. Otherwise, I can confirm that there is not additional customization available for invoices past what we have outlined in this Support Center article.

I think what I would do in this situation is actually create a document that includes address information you would like to display in the envelope window. Then, you can place the bit of info where you need it to be on the page in order for it to line up with the specific envelope you want to use. You would then print your invoice as normal, and use the backside to print the address bit so it lines up when folded.

I hope this helps! 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2