x

How do I add an e-giftcard to an invoice with other items (and all are discounted 15%)?

I set up my link for giftcards via email but how do I process/add one to an invoice or point of sale?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @mholmquist, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up. 💯

To be sure I'm on the same page — are you looking to pay invoices with an egift card? If so, that option is not available but I can certainly share your post with the team that works on invoices.

For step-by-steps on processing gift card payments with Point of Sale, have a look here: Accept Your eGift Cards. In addition, this article has more details on paying invoices: How to Pay a Square Invoice.

Hope this helps clear things up, and thanks for your patience as we're always working to improve the app. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @mholmquist, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up. 💯

To be sure I'm on the same page — are you looking to pay invoices with an egift card? If so, that option is not available but I can certainly share your post with the team that works on invoices.

For step-by-steps on processing gift card payments with Point of Sale, have a look here: Accept Your eGift Cards. In addition, this article has more details on paying invoices: How to Pay a Square Invoice.

Hope this helps clear things up, and thanks for your patience as we're always working to improve the app. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2