x

How do I change the pin on my Square Card?

I need to know how to change pin to my debit card. Thank you

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

This information is incorrect.

There is no Deposits tab on the dashboard. Go to Balance and then click on Square Card. Then click on change Pin.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hi @Prelimstarclub! You can change the PIN on your Square Card by going through the following steps:

1. From your Square Dashboard go to the new Deposits tab > Square Card.
2. Next to Status, click on the blue “” icon.
3. Select Reset PIN.

Hope this helps!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 6

Unfortunately I don't see a "new Deposits tab" I have an icon on my Dashboard that says "Deposits" then when I click on it, the only options I have is "Deposit Reports"  "Square Card" "Settings" and then it shows me a list of my deposit, and the "Square Card" link doesn't work at all. It just says "Oh no something went wrong.  

I don't see the blue "..." anywhere.

Message 3 of 6
Admin

@Mase That is odd. It sounds like there might be some things that our Support Team needs to take a look into on your account. Could you reach out to our Team when you get a moment to let them know what it is you're seeing? They'll help investigate!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 6

Best Answer

This information is incorrect.

There is no Deposits tab on the dashboard. Go to Balance and then click on Square Card. Then click on change Pin.

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

So I dontnhave a pc rn, i used my phone here's what I had to do.. 

Click balance, then ur account where its shows what u have available, right corner settings, then click checking settings... You'll see ur card.. Bottom change pin ALL THE BEST 😋

Message 6 of 6