x

How do I create a Square Online site?

Hello, I keep hitting a dead end when I try to set up my online store.  It reads "while we work to make our Square inventory sync feature available to existing Weebly users, you can update your website by logging in here.  Do I need to create a weebly store first?

Message 1 of 16
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @marty43!

Welcome to the Seller Community 

You can actually create a Square Online Store from your Square Dashboard. Try clicking this link, and going through the workflow from here. I would also suggest doing this on a computer, using the browser Google Chrome. 

After creating your Square Online Store powered by Weebly, you'll be able to successfully sync your current Item Library over to your Online Store. Please let me know if you have any questions about this. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @marty43!

Welcome to the Seller Community 

You can actually create a Square Online Store from your Square Dashboard. Try clicking this link, and going through the workflow from here. I would also suggest doing this on a computer, using the browser Google Chrome. 

After creating your Square Online Store powered by Weebly, you'll be able to successfully sync your current Item Library over to your Online Store. Please let me know if you have any questions about this. 

Message 2 of 16

Dear Isabelle,

A fellow worker and I have tried this a dozen times.  One of the problems seems to be that the direction to send me to our weebly website is not applicable.  We do not have our inventory on our site.  We do have it in our Square sales system but I do not want to directly link it to our new, as yet uncreated, online sales site.  I want to install each item individually.

Is it possible to create an online sales store now?  I cannot seem to accomplish this.

Message 3 of 16

Need help to build a website for my business 

Message 4 of 16
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Alo3,

I see this is your first post. Welcome to The Seller Community! I know getting started with setting up your website is very overwhelming. Check out more information on how to get started here. If you do have any additional questions certainly reach back out on this thread or you can contact Square Online at  squ.re/contactsqsupport. I hope this helps! 

Message 5 of 16

How do you set up online purchases with your square account?

Message 6 of 16
Admin

Hey @Gobuy!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Please take a look at my best anwer in this post. It should provide some insight into your question. 

Additionally, please take a look at this Support Center article. Let me know if you have any questions! 🌟

Message 7 of 16

I’m trying to find out how I can start my square online store 

Message 8 of 16
Admin

Hey @Le12!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community and showing some interest in our Square Online Store.

Please take a look at this Support Center article that goes over how to get started with a Square Online Store. 

If you're looking for some great examples of Square Online Stores, please take a look at this thread for some seller-created stores. Let us know if you have any questions! 

Message 9 of 16

do I build my website thru Square or thru the weebly site?

Message 10 of 16
Alumni

Build it through Square. This thread explains how to get started. @Bellagazoo

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 16

Hello my business is Ali drop shipping  

Message 12 of 16

Hi @Hwalton123 and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Message 13 of 16

Does Square offer a free website for selling my Paparazzi jewelry? I already us Square for my Jewelry business and for my Barber Shop for payment?

Message 14 of 16

Hi @5blingdream and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread that links the Support Center article that goes over how to create an Online Store with us.

Check out @isabelle's Best Answer above.

Ashley C
Message 15 of 16

Hello, I just started This online website like some months ago and i barely know how to use it .. you would helping me a little?.🙈

Message 16 of 16