x
Beta Member

How do I get a report of unsold inventory for the year?

My accountant asked me for the value of unsold inventory for 2022 but I have no idea how to pull that information in Square. It sounds like I need a list of all my inventory that was remaining in 2022 and their unit cost. Is that possible?  Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

@dokidoki ;

If you log into your Square dashboard Select - Items - Inventory Management - Reports - Projected Profit.

At the top of the Screen it will show :

TOTAL INVENTORY VALUE

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE

PROJECTED PROFIT

PROFIT MARGIN

This will only work IF you entered all the costs of every Item you have in inventory in Square.  I do not do that since I use QuickBooks for my Inventory COGS and Valuation.  

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

@dokidoki ;

If you log into your Square dashboard Select - Items - Inventory Management - Reports - Projected Profit.

At the top of the Screen it will show :

TOTAL INVENTORY VALUE

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE

PROJECTED PROFIT

PROFIT MARGIN

This will only work IF you entered all the costs of every Item you have in inventory in Square.  I do not do that since I use QuickBooks for my Inventory COGS and Valuation.  

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 2