x

Fees/taxes

Does anyone know the easiest way to find out the total amount I paid in fees?  I need to write them off but I can’t seem to find it.  

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

@GNixStudio 

You can follow these Steps but instead of creating the Custom Report for Days you can change the Time frame as needed, Day, Week, Month, Year or even a Date Range.   Hope this will help you.

I just found out you can create a Custom Report for Sales Summary for this Month.

When you run the report then Choose Daily at the top of the page in the Grey tab Drop Downs instead of SUMMARY.  You get a nice Spreadsheet view online, BUT you can Export this Report as is.  Meaning it will show each Days Totals!!

Not sure why no one from Square has corrected any of us before !!!

Below is my 1st column from January 1st , 2023.   We were closed that is why it is all $0.00, and why I chose that day post here.

Key Stats 
Filtered By Location: Pocono Candle
Sales0
Avg. Gross Sale$0.00
Gross Sales$0.00
Total Collected$0.00
Sales Summary 
Filtered By Interval: Daily
Sales1/1/2023
Gross Sales$0.00
Returns$0.00
Discounts & Comps$0.00
Net Sales$0.00
Gift Card Sales$0.00
Tax$0.00
Tip$0.00
Refunds by Amount$0.00
Total$0.00

Payments 
Total Collected$0.00
Fees$0.00
Net Total$0.00

Key Stats 
Sales0
Avg. Gross Sale$0.00
Gross Sales$0.00
Total Collected$0.00

Under payments above, Net Total should be Equal to your Deposit unless you have a Square loan.  Then you would need to deduct your Square Loan payment also.  I am not sure if we can add that on to this Custom Report or to the Export since I just found a way to get this.  But from what I am seeing, I do not see away to add Square Loan Payment to be subtracted from the Deposit or Net Income total.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@GNixStudio 

I usedthe 'Payment Methods' Report from the Reports section of the dashboard for this. You can specify the date range and bottom right of the report should show your total.

Hopefully this is what you're after.

Bruce

Bruce Wilson
Owner | Vigneron | Distiller
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

@GNixStudio 

You can follow these Steps but instead of creating the Custom Report for Days you can change the Time frame as needed, Day, Week, Month, Year or even a Date Range.   Hope this will help you.

I just found out you can create a Custom Report for Sales Summary for this Month.

When you run the report then Choose Daily at the top of the page in the Grey tab Drop Downs instead of SUMMARY.  You get a nice Spreadsheet view online, BUT you can Export this Report as is.  Meaning it will show each Days Totals!!

Not sure why no one from Square has corrected any of us before !!!

Below is my 1st column from January 1st , 2023.   We were closed that is why it is all $0.00, and why I chose that day post here.

Key Stats 
Sales0
Avg. Gross Sale$0.00
Gross Sales$0.00
Total Collected$0.00
Sales Summary 
Filtered By Interval: Daily
Sales1/1/2023
Gross Sales$0.00
Returns$0.00
Discounts & Comps$0.00
Net Sales$0.00
Gift Card Sales$0.00
Tax$0.00
Tip$0.00
Refunds by Amount$0.00
Total$0.00

Payments 
Total Collected$0.00
Fees$0.00
Net Total$0.00

Key Stats 
Sales0
Avg. Gross Sale$0.00
Gross Sales$0.00
Total Collected$0.00

Under payments above, Net Total should be Equal to your Deposit unless you have a Square loan.  Then you would need to deduct your Square Loan payment also.  I am not sure if we can add that on to this Custom Report or to the Export since I just found a way to get this.  But from what I am seeing, I do not see away to add Square Loan Payment to be subtracted from the Deposit or Net Income total.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3