x

How do I schedule clients appointments myself?

I would like to schedule clients without having to BOOK ONLINE. Is there a way to manually schedule clients myself?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

There certainly is @hcbk!

You can schedule appointments from your Appointments Dashboard online using a computer, or from the Appointments app (iOS devices only). I'm including the steps for both here. 

To sechedule an appointment from your Appointments Dashboard:

1. Sign in to your account at squareup.com/appointments.
  2. Click Appointments from the menu on the left > click Calendar.
  3. Click and drag the block of time you’d like to book. Or click Create Appointment in the upper right of your screen. 
  4. Enter details such as client contact information, appointment time/date and add any notes> click Save

To schedule an appointment for your clients from the app*:

1. Open the Appointments app on your iOS device > tap Calendar.
  2. Use the date selector at the top to choose the date > tap on a time to create a new appointment (hold your finger on the time you want to book until you see Create Appointment). Or tap the + icon in the upper right and select Create Appointment.
  3. Add a client, staff member, and services > tap Save.

*The Appointments app is only available on iOS devices at this time.

This Support Center article has images and step-by-step instructions for scheduling appoinments too. If you have the app, check out this Community post for more details.

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions about Appointments let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

When will this app be available via Android platform?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

I don't have an exact date to share but we're working on it! Check out this thread about Early Access to the Android Appointments App😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4