x

How does my Etsy item library appear on my Square account?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: How do I find items in square after synced to etsy store]

I have synced my etsy store to the square, now when I am at a show and a customer picks up a item and wants to pay for it how do I "ring that up" my items have a sku in my etsy store but I can't seem to find a particular item in the square system on my phone, I put in sku # when Im on the charge page and nothing. I see all my items and pictures if I scroll down but it will be really a pain if I have to go into each one and try to figure out if its the right item. I have many similar items so that's why I need the sku's. Also if I just enter a custom price and sell the item then later remove it from my etsy inventory I get charged for the original etsy listing and then again for what would be deemed a non listed item. I am new to all this and am trying to get it straight, my apologies for the dumb questions. Admittedly I am technologically challenged. Thanks for any !

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi @midevilmakings,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

Normally whenever Square integrates with a third party company or website (like Etsy), Square does not see any of the order details, items purchased, or shipping information being entered on the website itself. Square will only process the credit/debit card information needed to send the funds to your bank. In this case, we recommend reaching out to Etsy Support directly by visiting their site here.

please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2