x

How to sell multiple event tickets in one transaction?

Is there an option for buyers to choose multiple tickets to the same event and pay in one transaction?  We are a small NPO setting up a Breakfast Fundraiser in which we're selling tickets (that can only be accessed through a link or QR code) and are using the free version of square.

For example, I have two tickets options available - Adult and Child.  Currently, the buyer cannot purchase 2 adult tickets and 3 child tickets without it being broken out into separate transactions (purchasing two adult tickets in one transaction and then coming back and purchasing the 3 child tickets separately).  I've tried adding different variations, modifiers, etc. and even called customer support.  Nothing seems to work as far as being able to select a quantity of one item and "add to cart" and then select a quantity of another item and "add to cart" and then check out in one transaction.  NOTE: I can make this scenario work through the terminal if the person is physically in front of me, but not through an online link or QR code (which is what I'm after).

Is there a fix to this or a workaround?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for this clarification @zpdbyu  in order to accomplish this you would need to make sure that you are selling your tickets via Square Online so that the tickets can be grouped in a Checkout Cart and then your customers would be able to check out all their desired items as long as they are all in the same category. Eg. Event Tickets cannot be checked out with physical items.

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2