x

How to set Options

I have sneakers that run in both male and female size Im having a hard time understanding how to set the options  for when customers online can choose between the two 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

Hello @BobdjorBrand

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

Are you currently using our Square for Retail system? Also, what website builder did you use to create your site?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

We have been using a Square Register the past year and added an iPad when we reopened 4 weeks ago. We created our online store using the provided Weebly interface with Square. 

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

@vhovar

Understood.

To add options to an item, click on the item from Items > Item Library > from your Online Store Dashboard. Scroll down to the Variations section and click the Add/Manage variations button. Once you’ve created your options, you can go back and edit them at any time via the Add/Manage variations button. You can also use the check boxes on the main screen to make changes in mass. 

If you require a more in depth guide, please check out this support article and let me know if you have any questions. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 5 of 5