x

I paid an invoice with square but haven’t received my items how do I contact square and open a claim

I paid an invoice but I haven’t received the items. Its been almost 4 months and the seller will not communicate back. What do I do now? I can’t get a live person on the phone

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

You need to contact your credit card company immediately to file a dispute.  Square is just the credit card processor so you need to contact your credit card, call the number on the back of the card.  depending on your credit card you have a limited time to file a dispute and as this is a very old transaction you need to handle this now.  Once you start the process of a dispute your credit card company will handle contactingSquare and the seller to get your money back or your item.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

You need to contact your credit card company immediately to file a dispute.  Square is just the credit card processor so you need to contact your credit card, call the number on the back of the card.  depending on your credit card you have a limited time to file a dispute and as this is a very old transaction you need to handle this now.  Once you start the process of a dispute your credit card company will handle contactingSquare and the seller to get your money back or your item.

Message 2 of 3

Thank you so much! I will do that 

Message 3 of 3