x

Create discount or new price point for multiple purchases

Hello! I am selling tickets to events. I want an individual event to be at $65, but if a customer purchases tickets to all three events, I want each event to be $50, for a total of $150 for all three. Is there a way to create a discount that kicks in with a specific set of purchases? Or do I have to create a new item for the combo? I would prefer to have the individual items be picked by the user as we want to use that for our registration list as well and reduce work/duplication. Thank you for any help or insight!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @GoatHillWriters - Welcome to the community and thanks for your question! What kind of event are you hosting? Sounds super cool!

Right now, there's no way to add a discount triggered by adding multiples of an item. The work around is to create a separate item for the number of tickets with the discount already applied. For example, your item library would look like this:

1 Ticket = Price for that ticket

3 Tickets = Price for tickets + discount

Let us know if that makes sense 👍

Message 2 of 4

Thank you so much for your reply! I figured that was the way to go and have set up the items in that way. Thanks for confirming! We are offering creative writing seminars on different topics and wanted to give a price break if people bought tickets to all three. Thank you!

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

That sounds so cool! Good luck and happy writing 👍

Message 4 of 4