x

Is it necessary to back up the item grid on Square POS?

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “grid back up”.

I am missing the option to create a back up of my grid settings.  it takes a lot of time to make the grid the way you like it, edit and customize it.  And in the event of tablet break down, or adding addition POS it will take time to set it up again.  any one knows how to create a back up except the screen snap shot?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

The app will automatically know what you have where and store it in the cloud and if you add another device the grid layout will load as soon as you sign in.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

The app will automatically know what you have where and store it in the cloud and if you add another device the grid layout will load as soon as you sign in.

Message 2 of 4

I have multiple locations and am in process of setting up square at a new location. When I sign into my account and select the new location, I don't see an option to use the existing item grid. How can I do that?

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

I do not believe that you can use the same grid automatically between different locations in the same account.  You would have to set it up the way you want it again.

Message 4 of 4