x

Is it possible to send e-mails to people based on what service when booking an online appointment?

Is it possible to send e-mails to people based on what service they schedule when booking an online appointment? For instance, new patients would select the new patient service and I would like to automatically send an email with the new patient information including links to new patient paperwork. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community @drkaseyhovest! There isn't a way to send a customize email to a client who has booked a specific Appointments with you. I'll send that request to our Appointments team. 

In the meantime you could consider using Square Marketing. I'm not sure if this will work for your practice but with this feature after client has booked an Appointment you can assign them to a group from in your Customer Directory (e.g., 'New Patients'). Then you can send an email to that group, in your case you could include links to documents or patient reminders in that message. 

Hope this is useful! If you have any other questions don't hesitate to reply here! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3

I would also find this feature very useful.  Hoping that Square can add this on!! 

Message 3 of 3