x
Beta Member

Loyalty Program Reports

On the homepage there is a tile that shows how many new loyalty signups happened in the last 30 days. How do I get that data? I want to see who signed up today and what employee rang them up (so I can incentivize signups).

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @SugarBakery, thanks for bringing this up.

While you can view more analytics from your Loyalty tab, the ability to view which employee signed up a customer isn't available at this time. I can certainly see how being able to have visibility into this would help you run incentives for your employees.

For now, your employees may need to keep track of signups manually but I will surface your post with our Product Liaison team. We will update this thread with any other workarounds or developments. Please let us know if you have any other questions and thank you for your patience. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6
Square

Hi @SugarBakery I work with our Loyalty product, and we're conducting discovery research to potentially build out this feature. Would you mind if we found some time to discuss this with you? 

Emily Truax
Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

Sure. Send me an email.

Message 4 of 6
Square

On it!

Emily Truax
Message 5 of 6
Square

Hey @SugarBakery I sent you an email; let me know if you received it. If not, let me know which email works best for you and/or my email is: [redacted for privacy] - we'd love to chat with you!

Emily Truax
Message 6 of 6