x

Message from customer profile

I was trying to add a note of explanation on a recent charge I made but I found out I cannot do this? I need to do it before I charge, so I tried to send a message from the clients profile page, but the keyboard won’t come up to type the message.  Anyone have this happen to them? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

hello @KKL1 thanks for your post. If you go to your Customer Directory in your Square Dashboard (assuming you know the customer's name), you may be able to find that customer, and then click on "Message" and send your note to your customer. This may not be an option however if that customer opted-out of contact from stores, and you don't have a direct email address for them. 

Is this an explanation that the customer needs to see...or if you are talking about just making a note for your own reference, you can do this in their customer profile in the notes field.

Message 2 of 3

Hi Charlie, I just typed you a king message and hit send and it switched over asking me to sign in. So I don’t think the message was sent. And I don’t feel like typing it again.  I appreciate you help. 
kim

Message 3 of 3