x

Multiple Locations + Woocommerce?

I run a small mobile popup retail operation with rotating seasonal inventory.

I also run a Wordpress website using Woocommerce where where the *entire* inventory is available at all times.

The inventory at the popup is a subset of the store's total inventory.

In other words:

website inventory = total inventory = seasonal popup inventory + out of season inventory

Both the popup and the website use Square to process transactions.

Square is the system of record for inventory management.

I currently have one location in Square with the entire inventory, and one location that is the mobile inventory. (And I'm likely to add at least a 2nd mobile inventory next spring.)

I would ideally like to have the seasonal popup inventory visible on the mobile device, and the total inventory visible on the website. And looking ahead, there would be multiple popup locations each with their own inventories, and the website that has all of the inventories combined.

From the Square side of things, is there a way to do this?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello @david-longdon - So far you are doing great! You are using Multi-location Item Management to sell your items at each location. When it comes to making them available on your Online Store, you need to select the items you want to make "Visible" by manually changing the settings in each item in your store editor. This thread can also shed some light on how you can make this possible. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2