x

My dashboard isn’t giving me the option to print bar code labels for retail, how do I do it?

When I go to my items, and I go to actions it doesn’t give me the option to print labels. I have export and import my inventory and still nothing! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @Rebelliousrose1,

Thanks for reaching out to the seller community! For a quick demonstration on how to print labels, have a look here: Create Labels from Your Online Square Dashboard.

If you head over to the online Square Dashboard, you should see the following options to print after completing steps 1 - 5 from the Support Center article:

• Download PDF
  • Print Labels Now

From there, you should be able to print as needed. Hope this helps clear things up—please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

I am having the same issue, do you need to have the square plus plan to access the printing option?

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

@HelenBW ;

Welcome to the Square community as I see this is your first post.

Now as for the answer to your Question, Yes you need Square for Retail Plus to print Barcode Labels through Square.

Here is a link that will show what is all included with Square Pos, Square for Retail (Free) and Square for Retail Plus (Paid).

5980-compare-square-for-retail-and-square-point-of-sale 

Now you can use your Label printers software to print barcode labels that Square can still scan.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 4 of 4