x

No Show Protection on, but card not saved to charge customers

I have no show protection on, so when customers book an appointment they have to enter in a credit card. When looking at a customers appointment it says 'no show protection on card XXXX', but when the appointment is completed and I go to charge them for said appointment, it says there is no card on file. This has happened a few times.

Is there a way I can charge these folks with the card they book on in a way that they don't have to provide their credit card details multiple times (once when booking and then again when I need to charge them? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hi @TidyinTimeLLC 

Check out the best answer in this thread here. It may offer some insight to your scenario.  It seems that the information would need to be store to the customers profile, (If i'm reading it correctly) so any future visit afterwards as long as they didn't remove it, should be able to be stored and time saved on future visits.

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 4

When the customer books the appointment there is only a ‘book appointment’ button, nothing saying ‘save card’ when they are booking. I do have a cancellation fee setup of $75. Was looking for a bit of a quicker answer after looking around, that thread is 8 pages long lol 😂 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @TidyinTimeLLC,

Good to see you posting in the Seller Community again, welcome! I have included the steps here for your visibility.  

Please let me know if this helps! 😊

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4