x

Permissions needed to connect to QuickBooks

I own the Square account for a small non-profit organization. The treasurer would like to connect our QuickBooks acount to the Square account. I don't want to give her my credentials, so I need to give her the proper permissions in order for her to be able to set this up on her own. She is currently set up as a mobile staff employee.

What permissions will she need in order to connect the two accounts?

Thanks!

Jake

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

You will need to turn on Employee Management.  This is $5.00/month per employee.  There you can set her permissions for the online dashboard.  She will be sent an invitation to create a square login with her email address.  You may have to give her admin access in order to "Link" to Quickbooks. Not sure.  If that is the case you can just give her report access if you are don't link. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

You will need to turn on Employee Management.  This is $5.00/month per employee.  There you can set her permissions for the online dashboard.  She will be sent an invitation to create a square login with her email address.  You may have to give her admin access in order to "Link" to Quickbooks. Not sure.  If that is the case you can just give her report access if you are don't link. 

Message 2 of 2