x

Redeeming Free processing

I got an email stating to go to the dashboard to redeem my $1000 in free processing from a referral but do not see an area to do this.  Has anyone had to redeem theirs before? Usually the credit would show under my free processing tab where my code to share is.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @DoLLfin321

We've made some changes to our referral rewards! Now if a friend uses your code to sign up you have the choice of $1000 dollars of free processing or $20 dollars off the purchase of a Contactless and Chip Card Reader. 

If you sign into your Square Dashboard you'll see a pop up asking you to claim your reward! 

Message 2 of 4

I recieved an email on april 22. To redeem my referral reward of 1,000. Its not letting claim it

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @6johnsfe,

Welcome to the seller community and sorry for the confusion. To be sure I'm on the same page—are you asking about Square's Referral Program? If you're not seeing your free processing in your online Square Dashboard, I'd suggest getting in touch with our Customer Success team directly. They'll be able to take a deeper dive into your account.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4