x

Report on sent invoices vs. paid invoices

I'm looking for a report that will show me the total number of invoices sent vs. the total number of invoices paid. 

I use Square for a consulting business. I send potential new clients an invoice from Square after our discovery call. I have a "master invoice" that I duplicate and change the name/email before sending. The potential client either pays the invoice to become a client, or ignores it, resulting in me losing the sale. I'm trying to calculate my close rate, based on paid vs. ignored invoices.

I have 4 reminders set up to send automatically, but after the 4th reminder, I usually archive the invoice. 

Is there a report that will do this for me?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi hi @rtgshelli - sorry to see trouble has brought you to the Seller Community

Have you tried viewing your outstanding invoices? It sounds like this may be what you want to do, but let's do a quick overview of your Square Dashboard reports first, to make sure we're on the same page here.

1. Start by heading to your Square Dashboard > Invoices > Reports
  2. Once here, select the dropdown next to the box that says Search invoices and you can view All invoices.
  3. You can also select Paid to view all invoices that have been paid.
  4. You'll notice an Export button, which you can click to export both of these views as reports.

If I've misunderstood what you're looking to do here, please let me know! 🙌

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi hi @rtgshelli - sorry to see trouble has brought you to the Seller Community

Have you tried viewing your outstanding invoices? It sounds like this may be what you want to do, but let's do a quick overview of your Square Dashboard reports first, to make sure we're on the same page here.

1. Start by heading to your Square Dashboard > Invoices > Reports
  2. Once here, select the dropdown next to the box that says Search invoices and you can view All invoices.
  3. You can also select Paid to view all invoices that have been paid.
  4. You'll notice an Export button, which you can click to export both of these views as reports.

If I've misunderstood what you're looking to do here, please let me know! 🙌

Valentina
Message 2 of 4

First problem: when I open the Invoice page and filter for December 2022, it shows a list of four invoices, three of which are dated for mid-January 2023.

Second: the Invoice page shows four invoices paid; my bank statement shows five received in January.   

What gives?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Scottwa333 and welcome to the Seller Community

I can recommend looking at your Transfer Reports as they are the best source to correlate the transfers that were sent to your bank account and they will show the source of each transfer.

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Message 4 of 4