x
Beta Member

Square Marketing? Can I include a video in email campaign?

How do you include a video in an email campaign? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Ashleycrodden!

There's not a way to add videos to your campaigns at this time, but I'd be happy to pass this up as a suggestion for future improvements to the Marketing team for you!

Can you give me a little more insight into how this would benefit your campaigns so I can give them the most detail?

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 12

@ashc @Ashleycrodden 

I really would love it if there was a video feature in the email portion.  For my work, I do a lot of before and after photos but sometimes videos are a lot more effective and I would love to post them.  

PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE SOON!!!

Message 3 of 12

Thank you for your feedback @Kaloonthego!

I'm glad you added it to this thread so our Product team can see there's multiple sellers asking for this feature. 🙂

Ashley C
Message 4 of 12

I feel it's very important feature - it may make my decision to keep with this marketing tool or cancel it.

Message 5 of 12

I may have to cancel my email marketing - I need videos!!

Message 6 of 12
Beta Member

I too would love to be able to add video for my email marketing. I've found my customers respond the best to video messages featuring me the shop owner, or my team showing items in the shop and such. Thanks!

Message 7 of 12

Thank you for taking the time to share your interest in adding videos to Square Marketing campaigns. I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Message 8 of 12

If we do get a video e-mail option, please reach out to me for voice over. I'd love to be a resource for your brand! 

Message 9 of 12

Is a video feature coming for Square marketing emails? Directly speaking to our customers through video is a great way to connect with them.

Message 10 of 12
Beta Member

Video feature is needed! For gifs, and less than 30 second snippets. It helps tell the story of the campaign. 

Message 11 of 12

Thank you for resurfacing this feature request, @fadegawdpremium @ kchocolates! 

We'll update this thread as soon as we have news to share. I can definitely see how useful this would be, and as a consumer really enjoy it when an email includes a .gif - hopefully this is something we can bring to Square Marketing in the future! 

Message 12 of 12