x

Trying to order chip reader, but it says my address doesn't match my billing address. BS.

I'm trying to order the chip reader on your web site. It keeps telling me that my delivery address does not match my billing address. I have double checked both and they are exactly the same and correct. I've tried six times and still the same "sorry" message. I could just call someone and give them my order, but I can't find any way to contact you. Not surprised in this day of "no" customer service. I've been using square for several years and you'd think my info would be at hand.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

I'm not sure what you mean.  When you check out, there's a spot to mark that the billing address is the same as the shipping. Are you checking that but the system won't then process your credit card to complete the purchase?

Message 2 of 4

I go through all the steps, check all the boxes, insure that the information is correct and when I push the proceed button, a message comes up at the top in bold red that says there is an error in my address or zip code and that it doesn't match my billing address. I have had the same card and billing address for the past 20 years and have never experienced anything like this.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

@rkprod, sorry you've had trouble ordering a reader, it sounds really frustrating. 😕  If you have another card, that may be something to try. Otherwise, you can contact us by going to this page: https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact

Message 4 of 4