x
Alumni

Welcome Wednesday: September 14th

Hello and happy Wednesday!

Welcome to all our newbies this week - we’re happy to have you here. 🤗

Take a minute to introduce yourself and your business in the comments of this post - we’d love to get to know more about you.

Special shout out to these folks - a small selection of the many people who joined this week: 

@txicecreamgirl
@mmc
@piedmontsingers
@RolandRogersFSA

@Peaches1234
@Freedo1
@wschoeller
@Squaretest
@kgp
@hairninja76
@Danslave

Also if you haven’t seen it yet, check out our Community Orientation post for more details about how things work here.

Cheers!
Kelly

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania but am now in Texas, married to a Texan.  My husband and I are on the verge of opening a frozen custard shop - the first frozen custard in our area!!  I am new to Square and just setting up and getting the hang of it - I hope!!  Thanks for the welcome.  Karen

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

Hi @txicecreamgirl - nice to meet you. Exciting news about the frozen custard shop. We'd love to see a photo of the shop when it opens - feel free to come back here and post one! 

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

Hi

Welcome to square, if you have any questions this is a great place to ask them. Many fellow square  users are here and ready to help you. We have been using square for about two years and absolutely love it, and so will you. 

Ron

Message 4 of 5

Thanks, that's good to know! Square comes highly recommended by several other ice cream/frozen custard shop owners that we've met from all over the country.  From my brief experience with it, it looks like I'm going to like it to after I get the hang of it. 

Message 5 of 5