x

Using the Terminal for Orders at a Tradeshow For Later Fulfillment

Hi there! I'm setting up a separate square site for my wholesale business. My online shop used to be my wholesale site, then I switched to retail when the pandemic hit. Now I'm about to do a major wholesale tradeshow and I want to be able to easily take orders to fill at the event. 

Now when I use my Square terminal at retail events, there's only an email receipt with the amount. Nor does the in-person order show up in my site order section.  I need to have a separate order email listing everything the wholesale customer has bought - much like how orders show up via my online retail store (1 email with the payment info, 1 email with the order details). 

My question is - is there a way to get the same result using the terminal? Or do I need to go to the web function of the site to enter their orders and payment details for them while I'm at the event? My tablet does have both wifi and a phone #, so the connection won't be an issue - it's just a matter of am I using a browser (like I'm the customer) or can I use the square interface? I just want to make sure I can easily call up those orders and fill them. 

Thanks so much! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @owlkeyme,

Welcome back to The Seller Community! Thanks for providing all that information, 

Since there is a lot of dissect here please allow me a moment to look into this and follow up.

I appreciate it!

Message 2 of 2