x

Visibility to Subscription when accepting payment

I am new to Square, and I love everything that I have seen so far EXCEPT for one bill gaping hole that I cannot seem to bridge.

I have a massage business. Users pay a monthly membership fee, and then they get one massage included and any additiional ones at a discount.

I am able to set up the subscription so that it pulls from their credit card every month, and that is great, but at checkout, I have no way see if they are a member, or if they have used any of their credits, etc.

Any suggestions?  At the very least, if I could see the transaction detail at checkout that would be a trail of breadcrumbs.

I could calculate it outside of the system based on the transaction detail if I had a way to schedule an export and then write back to the customer record. I tried using Automate.io, but without much luck. Are there other iPass tools that have Square connectors?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hello and thank you for your question! The only idea I have at the moment is if you can go into the Customer List and pull them up by name. Then there is a Notes field you could make a notation that they either received their monthly service, or something else to track their progress.

I'm trying to think of a way if you had a member card that could be scanned to bring up all of their transactions, but I do not think transactions can be searched that way.

Message 2 of 3

I was thinking that I could set up a Loyalty program where when they purchase the item Monthly Membership Fee through the recurring payment process, they would recieve a free massage and they would accumulate, but I can't test it out because I am struggling with getting the Loyalty program running. I have a support ticket in for that.

Message 3 of 3