x

Wholesale site

I want to set up a wholesale site but don't want retail customers able to order on it. I want to have the wholesale accounts to fill out an application form with their business information.  How can I do this without any one creating a login and ordering?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Are you reaching out to the customers or are they finding you and then inquiring about placing an order? If you are reaching out you can make a passworded page (we do that for our new membership link because we are on a waitlist and don't want people coming to the site and taking the new member appointments). You could also make the form public - let anyone fill it out and then send the password to those who meet your criteria for purchasing (references, EIN, resale certificate etc...).

Deanna [they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 2 of 3

Thank you for your help.  Where and how do I make a password page.  Because it is a wholesale site, I only want wholesale business connecting to it.  I hope that makes sense. I like the form idea.  Do I do that in a contact form?

Also, do you know how to change the shipping settings from pounds to ounces.  I can't seem to find it any where.

Thanks so much.

Tazman

Message 3 of 3