x

Will Square Appointments ever be integrated in to Square Register?

Hi I currently have Square Appointments and starting using the Square Register. My question is will you ever make the appointment app available on Square Register? I mean it already added all my customers and services from the Square Appointment app anyway why not let me see my appointments and book new ones from the register as well instead of having to do that on my phone???

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

@alliebjerk - Yeah, I feel you. Good news is that it's definitely in the works. We've recently integrated Square for Retail and Square for Restaurants software for the Register, Appointments is soon to come. We'll make an announcement when we're ready to share! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Alumni

Hello @Hillaryrose1980

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. We appreciate the feedback. 

We definitely see how it could benefit your business model, and this has been a big ask. Our teams are constantly looking through our seller's feedback to make necessary improvements, and we will be sure to let you know if anything ever changes or if new updates are released. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 8

Thanks and yes please let me know!! It would be a great help to use one device only while in the shop. I love having it on my phone for when I am out and about or if someone doesn't come into the salon but still. 

Message 3 of 8
Beta Member

I have been asking for this since we got our first register. The register is a far superior experience for us, but we still have to use the old iPad app and dock for appointments. Please get this done!

Message 4 of 8
Alumni

Best Answer

@alliebjerk - Yeah, I feel you. Good news is that it's definitely in the works. We've recently integrated Square for Retail and Square for Restaurants software for the Register, Appointments is soon to come. We'll make an announcement when we're ready to share! 

Justin
Message 5 of 8
Beta Member

I would like to buy the register because it seems very user friendly on both ends!  Please let me know when appointments will be added so I can spend more money! LOL 

Message 6 of 8

HI, I believe appointments are already available.  You can read more here.

https://squareup.com/us/en/appointments

Hope this helps!

Terri

🛍 Shop my store

Resale Collection - http://bit.ly/HangerHues

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey @latressebyrenee and welcome to the Community. 

I moved your thread to an existing feature request thread for this.

We'll be sure to update the thread if it does become available on the Register!

Ashley C
Message 8 of 8