x

Can I customize labels on a template?

The templates provide 99% of the things I need, but there a couple of labels I wish were better, or customizable.

For example, instead of saying "Pickup: In Store" it said "Pickup: At School", which would remove all kinds of confusion from my customers. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Dave

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Can I customize labels on a template?

Hey David, definitely see how that would be useful. Though we don't have the ability to edit the label, you can edit the item description or item name to help clarify for your customers that they will be picking up their items at the school instead of a retail location. 

3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hey David, definitely see how that would be useful. Though we don't have the ability to edit the label, you can edit the item description or item name to help clarify for your customers that they will be picking up their items at the school instead of a retail location. 

Message 2 of 4

It seems that the shipping label can't be customized. For our use case we're shipping individual orders of food but to the same location. So multiple individual from the same facitily order food as they want and then we deliver it all together. The labels have to be readable and clearly distinguishable (not the case). 

I was hoping to build the lables ourselves by taking data from the CSV report but it does not contain all the necessary details: only list part of the order products and does not contain the shipto address. 

Is there a way to extend the orders list file to be complete?

Message 3 of 4
Square

@bandoraone - We don't currently have a way to customize the .CSV that is exported. Just to make sure we're on the same page, what details would be most useful to include in this spreadsheet? Thanks! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 4