x

Can you capture a customers photo when they sign?

Is there a way to capture a cusotmers photo while they sign thier signature?

With most newe tablet, they have an "camera on/no sleep" function. 

This would help for security purposes during disputes of charges and other frudrulent activities.

Thanks

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Capture Customer photo while signing

@IDixon - Welcome to the Seller Community, and kudos on your first post (and many more to come)! 🎖

As for your request, while it isn't something that's currently on our roadmap, I definitely understand your desire to protect yourself, and your payments. As for other tips to protect yourself, I'd suggest checking out this tips for accepting card payments.

I'll be sure to update this thread if this request does become a feature in the future. Feel free to check out more details on the feature request process here.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Square

@IDixon - Welcome to the Seller Community, and kudos on your first post (and many more to come)! 🎖

As for your request, while it isn't something that's currently on our roadmap, I definitely understand your desire to protect yourself, and your payments. As for other tips to protect yourself, I'd suggest checking out this tips for accepting card payments.

I'll be sure to update this thread if this request does become a feature in the future. Feel free to check out more details on the feature request process here.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 2