x

If I only have a net spend card account, can I link my square to it ?

If I only have a net spend card account can I link my square to it?

Message 1 of 4
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: If I only have a net spend card account, can I link my square to it ?

@Palauponey - We don't currently support the ability to link pre-paid cards as an option for deposits. We do require a transactional bank account that allows for deposits and withdrawals (in case of refunds or chargebacks). This is definitely a feature request that I've heard from many sellers. I'll be sure to share you thoughts with our product liaison team! 

3 REPLIES 3
Square

@Palauponey - We don't currently support the ability to link pre-paid cards as an option for deposits. We do require a transactional bank account that allows for deposits and withdrawals (in case of refunds or chargebacks). This is definitely a feature request that I've heard from many sellers. I'll be sure to share you thoughts with our product liaison team! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 4

This is horrible because now I cannot use Square as I only have Netspend for my direct deposit monthly through the SS ADMINISTRATION. What else can I do? Possibly open an account at a local bank. But still no one has gotten back to me regarding ordering anther one because I've misplaced the one y'all sent me. 

Thanks

Leesa/Lisa Hudock 

[redacted personal details]

Message 3 of 4
Square

@Leesa65 - Opening a brick and mortar account will be your only option at this point. 😕  As for ordering another reader, just log in to your Square Dashboard. It just takes a few clicks! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 4