x

Can you link square card to multiple locations

I have multiple locations and want to use same square card but when I go to second location there is no option but to order a new card. Is this possible and if so how?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Keithdj - Great question!

As of right now, it's not possible to link multiple locations to one Square Card. I have moved your post to our Feature Request board, so it can be seen by our Product Team. This is great feedback for the Square Card and I can see the benefit this option would have for your business. You would be able to keep all of your money on one card. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

We have multiple locations under our square account. The main account deposits transactions to a square card but all the locations deposit to a bank account. I don’t want a square card set up for each location.

Anyone else experiencing this as well or what solution is being done by people experiencing the same problem? 

Message 3 of 6
Admin

@eKernallyYours This is a feature request we're tracking here. We'll share updates if we hear of any!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 6

I am wondering what the status of this request is? It just doesn't make sense to have so many cards if a business, like mine, has many locations. The balances are spread out all over the place. It seems this is something that is common sense. Or have a card for the business name, regardless of locations. 

Message 5 of 6

I totally agree. I have 1 buisness. I rent space at 2 locations. I ordered a card for my business. Not realizing that I can't link both locations. Is there routing and account info given for the card once it arrives? That would make it possible to at least deposit tbe money on the one card.

Message 6 of 6