x
Beta Member

Feature Request: Customize text color on printed receipts?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Is there a printer that is compatible with square that allows black/red printing?]

Is there a printer that would allow black and red printing on kitchen receipts? If so, how would I be able to make modifiers print in red?

Jason Risner
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @Jlrisner-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

That wouldn't be a setting that we have available on Square's end (to customize text color on printed receipts). You could reach out to the manufacturer of the receipt printers we're compatible with to see if they have any suggestions. 

We're working on making printed receipts more customizable when it comes to text size, so text color customization is another fantastic suggestion. Thanks again!

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 4

I own a vegan burger restaurant . When I select a burger and my customer wants to make it a combo we have added it to the modification of the burger. When the combo is chosen as a modifier it prints in a different colour on the ticket printer. IS there a way to change it into the same colour as the item as it is not a modification its an addition

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @TeraVBurger and welcome to the Seller Community! This is currently a feature request to change the color of items or modifiers on printed receipts, so I've merged your post to an existing thread. Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4