x

Is there a way to record and add weather/event occurrences to end of day report?

I would like to record weather conditions and the occurence of special events (ie parents weekend, local festival, road construction, big storm,...). When checking past sales history, these variables are important but I need a separate system just for that data. A comment box or similar device would be helpful on the end of day report.

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@Muddaddy - Welcome to the Seller Community, and kudos on your first post! 🏆

This is definitely an interesting feature request, and I love the idea! While this isn't something that our system currently allows, I'll make sure to share this suggestion with our Reports Team. For more details on the feature request process, I'd encourage you to check out this thread. It provides a great overview. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

@Muddaddy - Welcome to the Seller Community, and kudos on your first post! 🏆

This is definitely an interesting feature request, and I love the idea! While this isn't something that our system currently allows, I'll make sure to share this suggestion with our Reports Team. For more details on the feature request process, I'd encourage you to check out this thread. It provides a great overview. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 2