x

Need easier to find and reference receipt numbers - online scheduling and tracking

Hello,

I compete with groupon to get my customers to purchase and schedule online, and it is not always easy for customers to find and note their receipt number after purchasing with square.

Let me simplify, when customers purchase with groupon they get an 8 digit code that they use when scheduling online or calling to schedule. When customers purchase online with square, they get a receipt though it isn't always easy for them to find the receipt number - which inclines customers to purchase with groupon instead of square.

Please keep the receipt numbers short and please make them easy for the customers to find, so they/we can schedule them online and track easier.

Thank you and best regards,

Daniel Dunn

Royal Palm Massage Therapy & Bodywork

Tampa, FL

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @DanielDunn, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with this and I'm sorry for our delayed response.

I will be sharing your post with our Product Liaison team and point our that shorter receipt numbers, or simpler way to identify them would help with scheduling for your business.

I also wanted to point out that we do offer a scheduling feature, Square Appointments. Feel free to learn more about it in our Support Center: Sign Up for Square Appointments, and try it free for 30 days.

Hope this helps — please let us know if you have any other questions!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3

Thanks Tom,

For example, I need to track the purchases that my customers made online themsleves - and from the dashboard there are two columns to the left then four options left-to-right on the top right of the screen - and I can't find recipt numbers for anything if my life depended on it.

A more simplified and intuitive dashboard would really help the non-tech savvy folks life myself.

Thanks and best,

Daniel Dunn

Message 3 of 3