x

No-Show shown in reports

Is there anyway to track the No-Shows. I saw there was a thread last year November about this, just wondering if this issue has been solved. Its tough to check every single profile to get an accurate count. most softwares have this feature.... Square please catch up! Ideal goal is to see how many dont show for their appointments monthly to determine when is a good time to add no-show protection... We need data!!! for

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @Janbigs, thanks for taking the time to point this out.

Sorry for the frustration—I went to check for an update on this request and there isn't anything that I'm able to access and share out at this time. So that I can surface more insight with our Appointments Team, can you reply with some more information on why you're looking to turn on no-show protection periodically versus keeping it on at all times?

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

I guess the question I would like to know is if square tracks and can make a report of your no-shows. I don’t need to know each single client that is  no-shows I just want to know how many no-shows that I have that month or  how many no-shows that I have that year.  I have seen the feature under each clients profile if their appointment has been marked as a no-show. That really doesn’t help. Can square provide data for this 

Message 3 of 4

Hello @Janbigs

Currently we don't have a report that displays this data, but I understand why you want it. I'll make sure to share this suggestion with our Appointments & Reporting teams. 

Message 4 of 4