x

Setting that restricts when customers can redeem a Loyalty reward

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Loyalty Suggestions

I am sure this is discussed in other threads, but they seem like older posts.  Are there plans to develop the loyalty program to have increased flexibility?  Currently, we have a system based on dollars spent, but finding that customers receive and then can redeem their rewards instantaneously.  Has it been suggested to turn on a feature to allow when points are available (like next day?).  Also, has it been suggested to create a feature to turn on/off rewards on specific items?  We currently cannot exclude specific items to our knowledge and might want to in the future.  If we can discuss to our rep about anything, I would be glad to do that as well.  Thanks for reading and providing feedback/updates!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hey @erichash - Thanks for parking your questions here and welcome to the Community!

Haven't ran across a thread that mentions a setting to customize when a reward can be redeemed but it's definitely a solid suggestion and certainly adds diversity to the Loyalty program. I'll tag your post so the Loyalty Team can track your request. 

As far a item based rewards, you can set this up directly from Loyalty tab of your Dashboard. Check out @Sean's best answer on how to get started. 

Thanks for sharing your feedback! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2