x

When will Square have city specific sales tax rates for businesses that sell to customers nationally

I find it surprising that Square does not allow the option to charge sale tax per customer location for companies that sell products nationally and locally. Each city/state varies and sales tax is required for most products. I've spoken with someone from Square chat and requested follow up from their developers to get an eta on the availability of this feature and the chat person simply says, these chats are all under review. basically no call back and no clarity as I ma building out my systems and had intended to include Square. Anyone have more insight?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @SplashKits. Appreciate you taking the time to post here in the Seller Community.

This is a feature request that I unfortunately don't have any updates on. You may want to check some of our third party integration options to see if any of them can accomplish what you're looking to do. 

We do track all feedback that comes through the Seller Community and in our chats outside of here. Rest assured that it is getting to our Product teams and developers. Some feature requests just take a bit longer than others to build out and gain traction.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2