x

Is there an API for Square Appointments?

Is there an API for Square Appointments?

I'd like to make a custom online booking form for my website. The "embed" widget provided by Square Appointments lacks the features that I need. For example, I need the ability to book multiple services at once,  also I would like to provide more description to my services with pictures. I could not find an API for Square Appointments. Is one available / planned? 

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Is there an API for Square Appointments?

Dropping in with a delayed announcement about the Bookings API!

We announced a Beta back in December 2020, and it is now ~ available ~ 

Head here to learn all about leveraging Square's Bookings API.

23 Comments

Hi, I was wondering if there is API available for Square Appointments, I noticed there were a few threads about it from years past, please advise if there is or if that's something you guys are working on

Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Thrillhouse1 - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community 👋 Welcome, welcome!

For an answer to your question, I would take a look at this thread of Sellers also asking about Appointments API availability. As of now, we do not offer the ability to include API integrations into our Appointments software.

If you like, we can pass this Feature Request over to our Product Teams for future consideration! Feel free to let us know what you are looking to accomplish with your API connection, and how it would be beneficial.

We will keep an eye out for your response!

Alumni

Dropping in with a delayed announcement about the Bookings API!

We announced a Beta back in December 2020, and it is now ~ available ~ 

Head here to learn all about leveraging Square's Bookings API.