x

Feature Request: Display photos I've added to services on my booking site

Feature Request: Display photos I've added to services on my booking site

Is there a way to add pictures or in Square Appointments after you have added services?

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Why aren't my services images showing up on my booking site?

Hey @Lphair99!

Although we've provided sellers the feature to upload images with their services, these images will not be featured on the Appointments Online Booking site.

We provided sellers with the option to upload an image with their services for point of sale/checkout purposes. If sellers want to create a grid of their services in the Point of Sale/Appointments App, they would have images to easily identify what service to select during checkout.

We're still working on giving sellers the ability to upload images and customize their booking site. We will make an announcement when this feature is available. Thank you and sorry for the misunderstanding!

41 Comments

I'd like to be able to have a photo gallery that clients can see, or photos associated with certain services. For example, someone isn't on Instagram, but they want to see examples of my microblading or nails. Is there any way to do that? 

I've just been hunting around for answers about this - please consider this another vote for a photo gallery associated with Appointments! Or Particular photos included in the service description... or something.... Thank you! 

Alumni

Hey @MariaMartinDerp - I've grabbed your vote and tagged it to the back-end of this request.  We'll be sure to loop back here if we hear any updates!

Square Community Moderator

Hi @MariaMartinDerpwelcome, welcome to the Seller Community 🎉 So thrilled to have you hear! New faces make us happy.

I've gone ahead and moved your post to an existing group of Sellers who are asking for this feature. This helps our Product Team keep an eye on the activity of this Feature Request, and makes it easier for us to update everyone collectively when this feature becomes available.

I agree, I think this component would add a lot of value to our Appointments feature. We will be sure to vocalize heavily here whenever we have an update to share. 

Thanks again!

Beta Member

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Service pictures in appointment app]

So square added the ability to add pictures to your services on the appointment app and dashboard but it doesn’t update the booking website. Still looks the same way. I reached out via FB messenger and he told me it should of updated and to reach out to support. So here I am in the community before I call it in. Please help!

Admin

Hey @Lphair99!

Although we've provided sellers the feature to upload images with their services, these images will not be featured on the Appointments Online Booking site.

We provided sellers with the option to upload an image with their services for point of sale/checkout purposes. If sellers want to create a grid of their services in the Point of Sale/Appointments App, they would have images to easily identify what service to select during checkout.

We're still working on giving sellers the ability to upload images and customize their booking site. We will make an announcement when this feature is available. Thank you and sorry for the misunderstanding!

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: New photo update

How do you get the photos for the services to show for customers that booking?

Admin

@Nailxbae I've added your post to this Feature Request thread. At this time there isn't a way to display photos for the services that you've added to your Appointments Online Booking site. We'll notify you here when this setting is available. I really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

This post is from three years ago, is there any update on adding pictures to our services? 

This will make booking for clients much easier and give a more visual appeal to the app! 

Also, is there a way to only allow clients to book during a specific time frame? For example, only booking 6 months in advance instead of a year?

Admin

Thanks for asking, @Miamibrowista! It is still not possible, although it's good that you posted to this thread so you can be notified of updates. As for how far in advance clients can book, you can set that in Settings > Calendar & Booking after clicking on Appointments from your Square Dashboard. The default is 365 days, though you can change that to 180 days.