x

I am looking for an option to have the receptionists schedule appointments through my square app but

I'm looking for an option to allow the receptionists to make and edit appointments, but they are not my "employees" and I cant seem to figure out a way to get past the "hourly/salary pay" to set them up to only be allowed to manage appointments.

Any help on this topic?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hey @Fale!

To have your receptionist edit Appointments you will need to set them up as a staff member. You can do this from your Square Dashboard.  Once you're logged on head to the Appointments tab> select Staff from the top of your screen. From here you will add an employee and select what level access you wish to grant. 

Just as a heads up, depending on which subscription you have adding another staff member could increase your monthly fee. 

Please let me know if you still need help. 😀

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hey @Fale!

To have your receptionist edit Appointments you will need to set them up as a staff member. You can do this from your Square Dashboard.  Once you're logged on head to the Appointments tab> select Staff from the top of your screen. From here you will add an employee and select what level access you wish to grant. 

Just as a heads up, depending on which subscription you have adding another staff member could increase your monthly fee. 

Please let me know if you still need help. 😀

Message 2 of 4

I don’t have an appointment tab on my cell fon

Serenity Smith
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Pyramid !

You'll need to start from the dashboard to achieve this. 

You can access the dashboard using your phone, but we recommend a computer. 

Simply head to squareup.com and login to access the dashboard!

Thank you.

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4